For small system like Display Freezers, Visi Coolers, Deep Freezers, Laboratory Equipment etc. small copper driers of 10g, 15g or 20g are good in term of desiccant available for drying.
But these copper drier although cost effective, they lack the inlet filtration, spring cushioning to hold desiccant in place, proper outlet filtration and in-built Schrader Valve.
To meet these challenges, Dry All has designed the ‘Drier Series for Mini Units’. These driers have all the beneficial features of Steel Filter Driers which meets the requirements of small and compact units.
- Designed for compact units
- Meets statutory requirement of 150g flammable refrigerants.
- High Filtering + Drying capacity
- Multiple configurations available
- Choice of single or dual inlet ports
- Copper End Connection
- Outlet copper resized for capillary fitting
- Proper Filtration at Inlet
- Desiccant 100% Molecular Sieves
- Pure copper solder connectors.
- Sealed with Positive nitrogen pressure
- Spring for inlet cushioning
- Available with Schrader valve
- Max working pressure: 653 Psig
- UL Certified
- Minimum pressure drop
- Customization available