DMLI Series ‘Dry All’ Moisture and Liquid Indicator is an optical device for measuring and indicating the level of moisture in the refrigerant flowing through a HVAC&R system. The second use of this device is to help the technician check if the refrigerant flow is in liquid state before it can enter the expansion device.
The moisture indicator part shows two perfect and accurate level of moisture: DRY (Green) and WET (Yellow) depending on the level of moisture in the system refrigerant. The same is checked on the spud provided in the centre of the glass. The periphery of the glass has a reference ring showing the colours and text on the same. If the system indicates ‘Yellow’(Wet) , it means that the Filter Drier in the system is now saturated and exceeded its limit and now it’s time to change the Filter Drier.
The difference in Indicator colours between the wet and dry condition can be easily distinguished by all technicians and at all times. Colours reverse from Yellow (Wet) to Green (Dry) and vice versa as often as moisture concentration in the system changes.
The optical see through large and crystal clear glass which is between 19mm to 23mm depending on the model / size is designed to visually check if the refrigerant is present and that the same is flowing in liquid form.
Moisture and Liquid indicators are made of corrosion resistant single piece brass body. Connections available are either flare threads with leak free flare nuts or solid copper brazing joints as may be required by customers.
‘Dry All’ moisture indicator is compatible with CFC, HCFC and HFC refrigerants.
- High quality single piece forged brass body
- Available in flare and solder connection
- Selection as per connection size from 1 /4” to 1-1/8”
- Indicator paper changes colour as per moisture level in refrigerant.
- Indicates two levels of moisture perfectly
- Compatible with all mineral and POE oil
- Compatible with most refrigerants such as R134a, R22, R407C, R404A, R410A, R500, R502, R507.
- Maximum working pressure: 653 Psig / 45.03 Bar
- Temperature Range: -40º C to 110º C